Registering with us requires a partnership to be established with the objective of securing you the employment of your choice and helping you decide the path of your future career. This requires you to:
- Send a detailed and professional CV, preferably by email & in Word.
- Establish a contact with one of our Consultants/Administrators.
- Keep us informed of any changes to your circumstances/requirements and contact procedures.
- Respond as appropriate if our website or advertisements show a vacancy of interest.
- Give us feedback regarding any interviews which you attend.
We will work hard to:
- Advise you of relevant vacancies.
- Discuss with you the trends in the employment market.
- Help you focus your skills on opportunities which are likely to be successful.
Steele-Dixon has a 51 year history of achieving these objectives, but remember we cannot change the market, we can only advise and introduce you to clients. We have to work with the commercial limitations which may exist at any given time.
'We have built up a highly valued reputation based on knowledge, integrity and enthusiasm’