Job ID: 86096
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Management Accountant Based Cambs.
It is necessary for you to have previous accounting experience within the motor trade for this role and ideally be ACA / ACCA / CIMA or QBE qualified.
Additionally, to be successful in this role, you will need to be time-managed, organised, a good communicator, accurate and be committed to aligning your performance/conduct with the Group’s Vision and Values. In return they offer a competitive remuneration package, including the use of a Company Vehicle, and a people-focused working environment.
To apply please send a current word cv to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as details of current or required package and notice period.
As a Management Accountant, you will be an integral member of the Group’s centralised accounts function.
Your key objectives will include:
- Liaising with the Group Management Structure and Central Accounts Team to ensure that all nominal accounts for relevant businesses are fully reconciled, accurate and that the information is available within defined timeframes.
- Producing management accounts and forecasting data, which is compliant with company policies and deadlines.
- Submitting composite data to the Manufacturers, within defined timeframes.
- Providing guidance to the Group’s businesses on financial matters and accounts issues.
- Helping the Group businesses to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.