Job ID: 86110
Sub-category: Service Manager
Location: Greater London
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Must have car dealership experience in customer service or aftersales to be considered.
To apply please send a current word cv to email@example.com (mobile 07799 400577) as well as details of current or required package and notice period.
To enhance and ensure great customer experience through management of functional operations throughout the Showroom.
- To review and look for ways to continually improve front of house customer engagements and service delivery.
- To manage and coordinate front of house service teams, ensuring a smooth customer experience from handover through to service.
- To hold responsibility for the Showroom Hosts and Receptionists, capturing all aspects of team management.
- To coordinate and facilitate sales handovers and review innovative ideas to improve the experience.
- To coordinate the logistics team and hold shared management responsibilities over their efficiency and service delivery.
- To effectively manage any customer concerns or complaints regarding the showroom received, and to implement and monitor action plans and resolutions.
To professionally provide leadership, and promote an environment in which high productivity is encouraged and achieved.
- To achieve continual improvement in the standard of customer care and to attain customer service levels in keeping with agreed standards
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety policy
- To promote good departmental and inter-departmental team spirit