Job ID: 80554
Sub-category: Service Advisor
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
To apply please send a current word cv to email@example.com as well as details of current or required package and notice period.
As an Aftersales Executive, you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing/maintaining:
• Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Team and the customer;
• Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements;
• Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method;
• Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system;
• Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles;
• Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out; and
• Proactively addressing any issues.
Previous customer-facing experience would be advantageous. A full UK driving licence is required, due to the need to manoeuvre customers’ and company vehicles in the course of your role.