Posted on: 2019-01-05
Job ID: 351783
Sub-category: Assistant Accountant
Location: West Midlands
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
What you will be doing:
You will be working within the accounts team, completing your regular accounting tasks but also to be involved in ongoing projects. You should have enough knowledge and confidence to be able to work on tasks and duties in an autonomous manner which are your regular duties, but also projects that will be interesting and varied.
You Will Have
- Excellent all-round accounting experience, including experience of vehicle debtors, sales ledger, purchase ledger, and reconciliations as a very minimum.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience
- Motor-trade experience and has good working knowledge using Kerridge/Drive.
- Month-end nominal ledger and reconciliation experience
- Journal processing experience
- Weekly/monthly report monitoring & analysis
- Vehicle stock books knowledge would be preferable
- A “can do” attitude, an exemplary academic and stable work history record
- Strong and confident communication skills, both verbally and written
- Initiative, tenacity and confidence to make decisions in a role where you work within a team but you are responsible for managing your tasks and your own activities, daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- Ideally you will be studying for an Accountancy qualification either part or fully AAT qualified (or other accounting qualification)
In the first instance please send your CV to
Also please add a note re current or required package, any benefits enjoyed or expected and your notice period.
Neil Timms 07799 400577