Job ID: 44149
Category: General Manager
Sub-category: General Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Basic 48-52k Dependent Upon Experience
Managers bonus scheme up to £13k OTE £61-65K
Fully expensed company vehicle
12 months salary life insurance
Company pension scheme
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Ongoing training and development
To apply please send a Word CV and details on current or required package as well as any notice period details to email@example.com
Neil Timms 07799 400577
Particular areas of responsibility will be to: –
– Formulate departmental profit plans.
– Maximise the profitability of the Workshops/ Parts Department through the achievement of
targets and control of resources.
– Monitor productive performance by total and individual technician against budgeted levels.
– Review pricing policies and labour rates to ensure competitive pricing.
– Market the departments through effective merchandising promotions and customer contact
to enhance the reputation of the dealership.
– Monitor parts stock levels by maintaining inventory control and by taking action to reduce
– Ensure that all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to by management, staff and
– Take responsibility for the recruitment, training, supervision, performance and attendance
management of all staff within the depot, ensuring the Scania CSI targets are achieved.
– Ensure that all customer complaints are handled to the mutual satisfaction of the customer
and the dealership.
– Maintain standards as set out in Dealer Operating Standards and carry out Management
– Maintain the performance of the PDI centre to ensure all vehicle delivery targets are met
and the required standard is met upon delivery.
– Ensure all required monthly reports set out by the senior management are completed with
any deviations being investigated.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate: –
• Proven track record in management
• Previous experience in the automotive industry.
• Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
• Ability to organise work on own initiative, and that of the team.
• Ability to identify opportunities for business development within the region.
• Computer literacy.
• People management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with all levels of customer service.
• Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.