Job ID: 60657
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
The GDPR Coordinator is key to our client’s compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
You will be working in the Legal & Compliance team and liaise closely with the Data Protection Officer.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* At least 3 years experience in privacy, data protection and compliance role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Project Management skills
* Good time management and organisation
* Capable of working independently, but within a team structure
* Ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
* Self starter, confidence to independently seek resolutions to issues when appropriate.
* Privacy certification preferred (e.g. CIPP/US, CIPP/M)
For more information please email: