Job ID: 82765
Sub-category: General Sales Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
To apply please send a current word cv to email@example.com (07799 400577) as well as details of current or required package and notice period.
GSM – LCV – 2 Sites
Northants & Cambs. frequent travel between these sites will be required.
Basic 40k OTE 65k
With the support of a Retail Sales Manager, you will be expected to effectively lead the two Van Centre businesses.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing the resources at your disposal to achieve the required business objectives, including: sales volumes; profitability; employee satisfaction; customer satisfaction; loyalty levels; and others.
- Ensure that your teams have a clear understanding of the operational performance and standards of the wider department, and that these are effectively adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all employees have clear objectives that are intrinsically linked to those of the wider department and business; and that these are realistic, achievable, supported, appropriately challenging and regularly reviewed.
- Have a clear and considered people strategy, focused upon employee numbers, recruitment, retention and development of individuals.
- Have a clear, understood and robust approach to personal development and performance management/measurement across your department.
- Ensure that all employees within your department have received the coaching and training needed to be able to conduct their roles effectively, and to develop into specialists within their chosen areas.
- Champion and maintain a culture of customer service excellence; ensuring that the expectations and requirements of customers are delivered upon.
You will approach situations with an enthusiastic and positive manner, to ensure the Group, your colleagues and our customers all benefit.
Previous relevant experience is required for this role; as is a full driving licence.