Posted on: 2019-01-04
Job ID: 351699
Sub-category: Account Manager
Location: West Midlands
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
25 days annual leave
Buy and sell up to 5 days
5% non-contributory pension scheme
Bupa after probation
Medciash after probation
Car Schemes after probation
Death in service- Day 1 benefit
Employee Assistance Programme- Day 1 benefit
To manage and develop existing Dealer Network relationships and to secure new Dealer Network relationships with all Brand Partners in order to retain and grow the Company Fleet.
- Plan Dealer Group and site interaction in advance in order to satisfy the needs of the Dealer Group or Brand Partner in accordance with the company strategy.
- Conduct meticulous planning prior to any network engagement with existing designated customers, ensuring any on site interaction is value adding to employers and their respective employee communities, whilst complementing the company and brand partner strategies.
- Ensure a coherent strategy exists to engage contractually with regionally designated dealer groups where a company contract is not in place.
- Initiate regular communication and interaction with designated dealer groups and sites, with both employers and their respective employee communities.
- Monitor and drive forward incremental growth by providing dealer groups and sites with measured assistance on how the companies schemes can commercially assist them achieve their goals and targets.
In the first instance please send your CV to
Also please add a note re current or required package, any benefits enjoyed or expected and your notice period.
Neil Timms 07799 400577