Job ID: 81718
Sub-category: Service Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
To apply please send a current word cv to email@example.com (07799 400577) as well as details of current or required package and notice period.
As a Service Advisor you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing/maintaining.
- Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Team and the customer
- Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements
- Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method
- Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system
- Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles
- Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out
- Proactively addressing any issues.
Previous customer-facing experience would be advantageous. A full UK driving licence is required, due to the need to manoeuvre customers’ and company vehicles in the course of your role.